While there are four books listed here I suppose I should, more honestly, have put “two and two bits”! I read one of The Canterbury Tales (The Clerk) and the preamble or introduction to The Turn of the Screw. Kushiel’s Scion and The Midnight Charter are both solo narrations… keeping my fingers crossed.
2010 Audies – May 25th NYC
About SimonSimon is an actor who found his way into audiobook narrating as a side-gig and seems to have made a success of it. With some training as an actor as a child (just a couple of hours a week, but it stuck) and 15 years working inside the BBC (ending up as one of the presenters/newsreaders on BBC Radio 4 in London) he found the ideal combination for an audiobook narrator. Found his way to California a few years ago and never left.
Sign up for the Mailing List
Sign up to get the latest posts right into your inbox. Enter your email below and confirm and you'll be set.
The Latest Video
The latest video
"Simon Talks Audies 2013!"
can now be seen HERE
- New York Times Sunday Review – Feb 23rd, 2014 February 24, 2014
- Memnoch The Devil by Anne Rice February 17, 2014
- When Shadows Fall by Paul Reid February 14, 2014
- The Keys to the Realms by Roberta Trahan February 10, 2014
- The Hidden Child by Camilla Läckberg February 3, 2014
- I do… No, really, I DO! November 20, 2013
- The High Druid’s Blade by Terry Brooks January 13, 2014
- The Story of Music by Howard Goodall January 20, 2014
- The Other Story by Tatiana de Rosnay January 26, 2014
- Writing on the Wall by Tom Standage September 12, 2013