Earphone Awards History
About SimonSimon is an actor who found his way into audiobook narrating as a side-gig and seems to have made a success of it. With some training as an actor as a child (just a couple of hours a week, but it stuck) and 15 years working inside the BBC (ending up as one of the presenters/newsreaders on BBC Radio 4 in London) he found the ideal combination for an audiobook narrator. Found his way to California two decades ago and never left.
Sign up for the Mailing List
Sign up to get the latest posts right into your inbox. Enter your email below and confirm and you'll be set.
- The Independent (UK) May 8th, 2014 May 13, 2014
- Slate.com – March 17th, 2014 March 30, 2014
- New York Times Sunday Review – Feb 23rd, 2014 February 24, 2014
- Memnoch The Devil by Anne Rice February 17, 2014
- When Shadows Fall by Paul Reid February 14, 2014