Narrator Simon Vance embodies the unnamed male narrator whose perspective fills most of the first half of the novel.
There will be no stopping once you start listening to Simon Vance’s performance of this riveting new mystery.
Vance skillfully re-creates South Africa’s melodious voices and diverse accents as the police question multiple witnesses and suspects.
Simon Vance is adept at balancing the author’s contemporary approach with Browne’s famously baroque style.
In a perfect marriage of words and voice, narrators Simon Vance and Xe Sands join author Lily King to produce an extraordinary audiobook experience.
This audiobook proves yet again that fact can be as fascinating as fiction, particularly when Simon Vance is the narrator.
The brilliant new psychological thriller from worldwide bestseller Camilla Läckberg—the chilling struggle of a young woman facing the darkest chapter of Europe’s past. Crime writer Erica Falck is shocked to discover a Nazi medal among her late mother’s possessions. Haunted by a childhood of neglect, she resolves to dig deep into her family’s past and […]
When Lawrence Anthony learned that the northern white rhino, living in the war-ravaged Congo, was on the very brink of extinction, he knew he had to act. If the world lost the sub-species, it would be the largest land mammal since the woolly mammoth to go extinct. In The Last Rhinos, Anthony recounts his attempts […]
Naomi Novik’s beloved Temeraire series, a brilliant combination of fantasy and history that reimagines the Napoleonic wars as fought with the aid of intelligent dragons, is a twenty-first-century classic. From the first volume, His Majesty’s Dragon, readers have been entranced by the globe-spanning adventures of the resolute Capt. William Laurence and his brave but impulsive […]
One of Charles Dickens’ most popular novels, Oliver Twist is the story of a young orphan who dares to say, “Please, sir, I want some more”. After escaping from the dark and dismal workhouse where he was born, Oliver finds himself on the mean streets of Victorian-era London and is unwittingly recruited into a scabrous […]
- Beast by Paul Kingsnorth March 9, 2018
- The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame November 30, 2017
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly November 19, 2017
- It’s going to be a whimper, not a bang – sorry! November 18, 2017
- It’s Good to Cry November 17, 2017
- Nicolette Taylor: This series comes alive with Mr. Vance’s narrati...
- steve: I've been waiting for my preorder of The Burning ...
- Trish Kuleto: Dear, Mr. Vance, I listen to all the Ruth Downie ...
- Julie: I love your audio books and going to sleep at nigh...
- Nick: Simon, I am on my 4th book of the Dune series. ...