Here is the Earphone award winning AudioFile magazine review: Award-winning narrator Simon Vance has the perfect English accent for this 1908 classic featuring four anthropomorphized friends: Mole, Rat, Toad, and Badger. Vance’s character voices are gently nuanced–discernible without distracting from the considerable descriptive prose that embellishes this tale of friendship and adventure along the riverbank […]
In this extraordinary debut novel with its deft nod to Dickensian heroes and rogues, Mira Bartók tells the story of Arthur, a shy, fox-like foundling with only one ear and a desperate desire to belong, as he seeks his destiny. Have you been unexpectedly burdened by a recently orphaned or unclaimed creature? Worry not! We […]
Kenny Gabriel is three years away from turning sixty, has forty-three quid in the bank and is occasionally employed to find people who would rather not be found. Broke, clientless and depressed, he knows things can’t get much worse. Then he’s summoned to the office of London media magnate Frank Parr, whose daughter, Harry, is […]
From the author of the number one international best seller The Girl in the Spider’s Web, the new book in the Millennium series, which began with Stieg Larsson’s The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Lisbeth Salander, the girl with the dragon tattoo, the brilliant hacker, the obstinate outsider, the volatile seeker of justice for herself and others […]
Here is the Earphone award winning AudioFile magazine review: The skill of Simon Vance, narrator of this audiobook, is his ability to take a memoir that opens during the French Resistance in WWII and fully capture its suspense-filled drama. Adolfo Kaminsky, the daring and heroic document forger, helped hundreds of Jewish families escape Occupied France […]
Here is the Earphone award winning AudioFile magazine review: Gleefully performed by Simon Vance, this quirky and charming Christmas tale is as good as it gets. Who knew that some of Santa’s elves are Irish, others North American, and at least one is Scandinavian? “Of course!” one thinks as this grin-worthy story about the Krumwerth […]
- Beast by Paul Kingsnorth March 9, 2018
- The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame November 30, 2017
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly November 19, 2017
- It’s going to be a whimper, not a bang – sorry! November 18, 2017
- It’s Good to Cry November 17, 2017
- She was… October 31, 2017
- It all feels rather strange… October 24, 2017
- A Near-Death Learning Experience October 25, 2017
- Quick, Quick…write now, NOW! October 26, 2017
- Nothing to see here… or is there? November 10, 2017
- Tracey: Hi Louis. The original manuscript is kept at UQ. B...
- Simon: Three years since you posted this - I'm so sorry,...
- Barbara: YAY! Can't wait to listen! I have this book, al...
- Simon: I'm afraid I can't help you. It's a question of...
- Peter: Afternoon, I am looking to purchase The Girl Who T...