While the critics may have said that this was an admirable while sometimes slow moving debut novel by Daniel Mason, I personally found it a very enjoyable read. It was probably one of the last books I recorded using my ‘nom-de-voix’ of ‘Richard Matthews’.From AudioFile Magazine:Daniel Mason combines Britain’s attempt at pacification of the Shan […]
Archive | 2003 – 1 book RSS feed for this section
- Beast by Paul Kingsnorth March 9, 2018
- The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame November 30, 2017
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly November 19, 2017
- It’s going to be a whimper, not a bang – sorry! November 18, 2017
- It’s Good to Cry November 17, 2017
- She was… October 31, 2017
- It all feels rather strange… October 24, 2017
- A Near-Death Learning Experience October 25, 2017
- Quick, Quick…write now, NOW! October 26, 2017
- Nothing to see here… or is there? November 10, 2017
- Tracey: Hi Louis. The original manuscript is kept at UQ. B...
- Simon: Three years since you posted this - I'm so sorry,...
- Barbara: YAY! Can't wait to listen! I have this book, al...
- Simon: I'm afraid I can't help you. It's a question of...
- Peter: Afternoon, I am looking to purchase The Girl Who T...