Here’s a monument to a place, a people, a writer whom too many have dismissed as “a mere graphic novelist,” and a narrator who provides the author’s text with all it deserves.
The first book in the blockbuster fantasy epic from New York Times bestselling author Brent Weeks. THE BLACK PRISM begins an action-packed tale of magic and adventure . . . Guile is the Prism, the most powerful man in the world. He is high priest and emperor, a man whose power, wit, and charm are […]
With the acclaimed Temeraire novels, New York Times bestselling author Naomi Novik has created a fantasy series like no other, combining the high-flying appeal of Anne McCaffrey’s Pern saga and the swashbuckling derring-do of Patrick O’Brian’s historical seafaring adventures. Now, with League of Dragons, Novik brings the imaginative tour de force that has captivated millions […]
- Beast by Paul Kingsnorth March 9, 2018
- The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame November 30, 2017
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly November 19, 2017
- It’s going to be a whimper, not a bang – sorry! November 18, 2017
- It’s Good to Cry November 17, 2017
- She was… October 31, 2017
- It all feels rather strange… October 24, 2017
- A Near-Death Learning Experience October 25, 2017
- Quick, Quick…write now, NOW! October 26, 2017
- Nothing to see here… or is there? November 10, 2017
- Tracey: Hi Louis. The original manuscript is kept at UQ. B...
- Simon: Three years since you posted this - I'm so sorry,...
- Barbara: YAY! Can't wait to listen! I have this book, al...
- Simon: I'm afraid I can't help you. It's a question of...
- Peter: Afternoon, I am looking to purchase The Girl Who T...