There will be no stopping once you start listening to Simon Vance’s performance of this riveting new mystery.
It’s all gone quiet on this front after my return from London where on September 3rd I gave a keynote speech to the Anthony Powell Society‘s conference on the making of the audiobook of A Dance To The Music Of Time. I have no further public appearances planned – but when I do I’ll make note […]
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly November 19, 2017
- It’s going to be a whimper, not a bang – sorry! November 18, 2017
- It’s Good to Cry November 17, 2017
- The Social Notwork November 16, 2017
- Mum! (she hates when I call her that) November 15, 2017
- She was… October 31, 2017
- It all feels rather strange… October 24, 2017
- A Near-Death Learning Experience October 25, 2017
- Quick, Quick…write now, NOW! October 26, 2017
- Nothing to see here… or is there? November 10, 2017
- Nancy: Congratulations to you and all the talented artist...
- Robert O\'Connell: Congratulations on the award. It is well deserved....
- Jan Johnston: Loved it, Simon! Can't wait to see what is in st...
- THOMAS RADFORD: GREAT TO THE LAST DROP! MANY THANKS, TOM....
- Yvonne Reed: You richly deserve this honor. Your blog is rathe...